Friday, July 20, 2007

Pizza Log (day 2)


Here is what the piza looked like before we tried to put it in the oven

So yesterday Al bought a new stone from Target it was a pretty good deal at $8.99 and we tried to cook again. I for one thought it was going to go pretty smoothly, but once again we had a heck of a time getting the pizza off the peel and after about two completely failed attempts to get the pizza off the peel, we decided it was calzone day. So we folded the pizza and put it in the oven with ease, and although it wasn’t a pizza the end result was pretty tasty.

3 Comments:

At 10:36 PM , Blogger The Walrus said...

I like to eat pizza.

 
At 4:50 AM , Blogger oviya said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u

Pizza Shovel

 
At 4:52 AM , Blogger oviya said...

Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.
Pizza Shovel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home